Patient Appreciation Sale!
20% OFF All Skincare Product!
25% OFF All Skincare Product for VIP Members!
*Add to cart and discount will apply.
*Online and in-office. skinbetter Science® and Epionce® can be purchased in-office only.
Addresses skin health internally to promote a clear complexion. Clear Skin Formula provides a natural alternative to acne medications which can have potent activity but may have significant side-effects. Kit contains 30 packets.
- Recommended by medical skin care professionals for their patients 12 year and older with mild to moderate acne plus dry/sensitive skin.
- Ideal companion to cosmeceuticals that feature benzoyl peroxide, an effective yet drying active ingredient.
- Formulated with a combination of vitamin A plus Betatene®, a natural mixed carotenoid blend. Vitamin A reduces sebum production and the buildup of keratinocytes in the follicle.
- The trace mineral zinc supports skin health and is involved in the proper metabolism of testosterone, the principal androgen involved in acne.
- Chromium improves glucose tolerance and mitigates the effects of a high glycemic index diet. Normal shedding of skin cells is inhibited with a diet high in simple carbohydrates.
- Bromelain, an enzyme extracted from pineapple and selenium, a trace mineral, both have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Burdock, Oregon Grape, dandelion and yellow dock contain herbal compounds known for their potent skin and blood cleansing properties, detoxify the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid maintains the water balance in the dermis without promoting or irritating oily skin.
- Each daily packet contains one small softgel and two hard-shell, odorless capsules to obtain skin health benefits.
- Lot number and expiration date ensures product freshness and quality. Manufactured in the U.S. using Good Manufacturing Practices.
|Skin Type||Acneic Skin, Dry Skin, Sensitive Skin|
As a dietary supplement, take one packet of Clear Skin Formula daily with food. Each individual is unique and nutritional requirements may vary.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If you are diabetic, pregnant or breast-feeding, seek advice of your physician before using this product. Store in a cool, dry place. Does not need to be refrigerated.
CLEAR SKIN FORMULA contains vitamin A. If you are presently taking Accutane® (isotretinoin) for the treatment of acne, please refrain from taking CLEAR SKIN FORMULA until the end of the treatment cycle.
This product contains soy (soy protein chelates).
Soybean Oil, Geletin, Glycerin, Purified Water, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Yellow Beeswax, Lecithin, Turmeric And Annatto.
Vitamin A (From Betatene) 12,500 IU, Vitamin A (As Palmitate) 5,000 IU, Vitamin E (As Mixed Tocopherols) 15 IU, Zinc 24MG, Selenium (Chelate) 48 Mcg., Chromium (Chelate) 150 Mcg.
Proprietary Blend (781 Mg):
Bromelain (1,800 Milk Clotting Units), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Burdock Root, Dandelion (Root), Oregon Grape (Root), Yellow Dock (Root), Hyaluronic Acid (From Injuv), Green Tea Extract (80% Polyphenols) (Camellia Sinsensis), Pycnogenol, Coenzyme Q10, Tocotrienols (From Tocotrienols 30%).